Monday, August 16, 2010

Remember Forever Plaid?

If you care to follow some of our adventures then feel free to check out my new "web log". It took a while to decide on a name. On our hike to Cecret Lake up Little Cottonwood Canyon, Matt, my mom and M. Swirly Patterns all deliberated over the right title. Some of our musings included:

-Temporarily Plaid
-The Sweeneys go McSweeney
-Tea and Cakes
-Writings from the Highlands (problem is, I will be about 2-3 hours from the actual highlands)

The rest we came up with escape me now but I settled on a catchy "Temporarily Tartan: a year of living Scottishly". Not sure what will end up being posted there over BakedGoodsandBads but I thought this new era needed a new look and feel. So a new blog is born.

1 comment:

Lindsey Hicks said...

Those titles were all so clever but the one you settled on was the only that made me laugh out loud (I wrote that out to emphasize that I actually did). My second favorite was the Sweeneys go McSweeney.