Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Mum

What luck that this year landed me close enough to share the birthday season with her. We always have such a fun time together. If we aren't chatting and running/walking on a beach or mountain trail together, give us an art museum. We will spend an inordinate amount of time to get just the right picture...

Love you mum. I forget how old you are all the time. If you were a superhero your super power would be staying young-at-heart no matter what birthday you are on. *That is, after your super powers in finding just about anything for the "right price" at TJ Maxx and never forgetting to take in and appreciate the simple pleasures in life.* So on your birthday this year, I have to say thanks for always keeping me young;)

4 comments:

Betsy said...

Like like like!

linny said...

You make my day and life happy in every way:)

Dorothy said...

You two look like you could be sisters! This post made me smile!

Mary said...

I love these pictures.