Sunday, September 18, 2011

A New Blog is Born...

So to spare BakedGoodsandBads from becoming a solely library/booky blog, I have decided it is time to expand these adventures into their own forum. What will this entail? Well, I suppose I will see where it goes but to start there will be stories, book thoughts and a wee bit of programming brainstorming and probably musings on life metaphors found in library work. Though some of these things may make in into BakedGoods, this will be an exclusive forum for all things library. Let me know if you are interested in antics such as these. Leave your name, number and short message (or actually just email address) and I will get back to you with an invite to:

NonfictionInFiction.blogspot.com

Otherwise, BakedGoods will be sure to keep the latest updates on how the Sweeneys continue to take the Mile Hile City (or its suburbs if we're honest - ha!) by storm.

Cheers,

Cate

3 comments:

Cathryn said...

Yay, send me an invite!

Muriel said...

Me too!

Unknown said...

color me super, super interested. rachelelizahunt@gmail.com