Sunday, April 12, 2009

Church Wisdom

I can always count on the church marquee along my running road to give me catchy and inspiration advice for the season. This Easter it has given me this to ponder...

"Christ had a grave....but it was only for a weekend."

A couple of months ago it read:

"Patience on the road, prevents patients in the hospital."

Try this one out loud for full effect. It took a second for me to even really get it at first but once I did, it was most rewarding.

More to come I am sure.

4 comments:

english said...

...trying to come up with a pun that involves an epistle from Paul and "the gum disease Gingivitis."

I'll let you know.

linny said...

Methodist "Words of Wisdom".

T.R. said...

...trying to come up with some way to combine your post title with the marquee's theme to make a wisdom teeth joke.

jo said...

but it's true cate, patience does prevent patients. you've got a valuable tool there on your running route. how could you have known that otherwise?