Sunday, July 27, 2008

As requested...

So I got tagged for the same-ish kind of thing by two different people. The questions are a little different (so I'll combine them a bit) and one said to use "flikr" to get the images while the other said "Picasa". I'm more familiar with Picasa so that's what I'll use, unless of course I don't like the looks of their pictures. That said, this goes out the Lance/Jenn combo and Joy. Anyone interested in answering these questions on their blog and attaching their favorite images to each answer, I would love to have a look see at how it turns out.

What is your first name? Cate-spelled like the beautiful Blanchett.
Favorite thing to do? Be outdoors...especially places where I can smell pine.

Favorite color? Most of the time I would say Yves Klein blue but the only image search I can do pulls up a stupid looking guy with a baby in an art gallery. So, how about when it comes to shoes? In that case I say red.

Dream career? Academic librarian.

Favorite time of year? Autumn
Guilty pleasure? Pop-tarts
Dream vacation? Petra, Jordan.

One word to describe myself? Keen!

6 comments:

Ruthie said...

Love the red shoes... leave it to Cate the Great to spice up being tagged! Miss you!

Chillygator said...

I went to Petra in May. Holy longest hike of my life!

Joy Elizabeth Jackson said...

mmmmmm.....Those pop tarts look AMAZING! Yes, your dream career should be to be my personal cook. :)

Mary said...

Ae those your feet in those red shoes? Hot dang.

Oh and I agree. Favorite color for shoes is TOTALLY red.

jo said...

I like pop-tarts too... why are they so dang good? My favorite are the s'more flavored. Then the brown sugar variety. Hmmm... that would make a very interesting cake dome...

jo said...

I like pop-tarts too... why are they so dang good? My favorite are the s'more flavored. Then the brown sugar variety. Hmmm... that would make a very interesting cake dome...