Sunday, June 1, 2008

Ends and Begins in the last month's time...

I said "goodbye" to my favorite 1st grade class;
and realized that I actually can love kids under the age of 8.
Also had a picnic goodbye to Jo and Kevin before they left for Wisconssin.
Yep, going to miss them too but I hope to visit them sometime in the Aurora Borealis season.














Last media shift at the library with my dear Betsy.
Thus, last time I will get paid to just talk to my friend for 3 hours...
And Matt and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary
or the happiest year of my life.

4 comments:

Joy Elizabeth Jackson said...

Cate, you look really good in pink. I like that shirt you are wearing. Thank you for taking such good care of Math-chew this past year! You are awesome.

Mike said...

When do you guys move to Austin? Have you found a place to live yet? Are you guys like totally excited to be Texans?

KurtandLori said...

Ya'll are adjusting really well it seems. Or at least Cate is. Not sure if Matt can make the jump back to being a Texan again, even if he was born in Weslaco, Texas (no, it's not West Taco). He has had a pretty hefty dose of Hoosier and Sooner time since he lived there back in the 80s. That black diamond watermelon looks pretty larrupin' good. Well Lori is fixin to see you this weekend and the rest of us will see you soon.

T.R. said...

Cate you're pretty.