Saturday, December 23, 2006

The Beginning.

This semester is my Technological Renaissance: a checkbook, pandora.com, I occasionally run with an ipod, facebook, and now a blog. Look at me now! I learned how to make "new folders" and make them into organizational tools for my email and my usb. It is all so abstract but some how it makes everything so much easier. I will embrace this Technological Renaissance. It is a beautiful thing. Afterall, have you ever seen something more beautiful than a lit up lite-brite at Christmas?

3 comments:

jo said...

no, serious? and so it begins! ah, gees, someone would be proud, cate, someone would be very proud.

allyson elizabeth said...

I think the most beautiful Christmas present you have given me is this Technological Coming-of-Age.

Thank you, Cate. Thank you.

T.R. said...

It's a Christmas Miracle!